View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
salut !
i am in france and i agree, liseuses are not well known at all here. however, almost all of my friends have been very interested and enthusiastic when i have shown them mine (one notable, very refractary exception), and although none have bought any yet i think their main hesitation is the price.

i think your idea is very good, the more people who know about them, the more are likely to buy one, and the more (hopefully...) publishers will follow with ebooks, and the more ebooks are available the more people will continue to buy them and (again hopefully...) this should also make prices go down sooner and then even more people can buy them and the snake eats its own tail...

i could possibly write something about my liseuse, however :
1. it is not a recent e-ink device (but i really want one !!! and i will get one, hopefully soon...) but an eb-1150 (which i adore, even if it does not have an e-ink screen, so i will have no trouble being enthusiastic), is this a problem ?
2. is there a deadline for this ? because i don't know whether i could do it *soon* (sadly, i do have actual work to do as well *sigh*).

bonus : you would not need to translate mine, i could write it directly en français.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote