View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Here's the ereader matrix for "large" devices. I'm afraid I haven't used any of these, so I can't make recommendations. Anything that has eInk technology will have good battery life, and Pearl eInk has a very crisp contrast.

Since you're scanning textbooks, I'd really recommend something that's able to handle the page size (which you realize...). I imagine many of the texts will have tables and graphics, so it'd be ideal to not have to strip out any of that.

EDIT: after looking through the Matrix, I really want the Pocketbook 902 (it's the 903 without 3G or touchscreen)

Last edited by queentess; 03-21-2011 at 12:01 PM.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote