View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #14
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Never fear, I'm sure Testament is readily available at your local library, as an interlibrary loan if nothing else.
It is available as paper from the library. 600 pages has me daunted though. I still have 24 countries left in my challenge this year and this one would be a duplicate country. It would have been a better choice than what I did, but it's not like I haven't read anything worthy from the United Kingdom.

I've also already got three paper library books out that I need to finish before they are due.

I'm just making excuses. Is it working?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote