View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #71
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I keep being told that and keep saying the same thing. I need to travel with a small tablet so I have to work with the best screen I can get, taking price into account, and right now that is not the current ipad mini.

My Nook HD will have to do for now
That new nexus 7 is looking pretty sweet!! From what Ive seen the screen looks amazing, unlike the first nexus, more like an ipad 3 or 4. I'll find it amazing if AAPL doesnt ship a mini retina this cycle, as Android tabs have been killing the Apple resolution of 1024x768 in a smaller package.

Of course I also find it amazing that apples OS hasnt really changed GUI since its original launch
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote