View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #39
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
No, it's not directly supported by ePub2 (which is based CSS2, and not CSS2.1, I believe), but many readers support one of the synonyms, see here.
I checked on IDPF and you are correct: ePub2 supports CSS2.0. I can't find a definitive code for hyphen support with CSS2 so I'll try some of the suggestions and see if any work with my Sony reader, (ADE based).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I use 1.2em and find this works well. It's not too big with being just big enough.
Agreed! I've changed my conservative 12pt indents to 1.2em and it is indeed "not too big with being just big enough".

Last edited by Agama; 03-12-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote