View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #73
pepijndevos
Connoisseur
pepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 4NT
Latest version takes a orientation property. I prefer my terminal in landscape mode.

I also increased the font size from 14 to 18 and decreased the font weight. If you are eagle-eyed, I will accept pull requests to make that into a property.
pepijndevos is offline   Reply With Quote