Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #122
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I didn't know you worked for Hollywood!
Who do you think keeps putting monkeys in movies, no matter how bad the movie?

(Incidentally, sorry about Jack Black - I told the guys in the lab it was wrong to implant human speech centres and a voice box in a shaved gorilla with permanent brain damage, but they all said "Leave the science to us". Shows what you get when you employ scientists from the Mary Shelley University of Scientific Discovery, doesn't it? Oh, Will Ferrell is not their fault though - he's just an unfunny moron that bigger morons keep putting in movies that even bigger morons keep going to see.)

I've got so many fingers in so many pies, I feel like Vishnu at a pie-eating contest. I'm not going to have to buy groceries for a week (so many fingers to lick clean).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote