View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #65
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I've finished the Dune prequels I was reading (and was reasonably happy with them - not up to the standards of the originals but still quite readable).

Since then, I've read finished a novel length Harry Potter fan fiction called "Paradigm of Uncertainty" (tragic I know, but I like the well written ones, and there _are_ some very good ones out there). Set about 10 years after Harry left Hogwarts, it was pretty good.

I'm currently re-reading David Weber's "War of Honor" in the Honor Harrington series, in preparation for the new novel "At All Costs", which is newly released at Baen. The HH series, as I've mentioned before, is military SF at it's best!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote