View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #85
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Thank you for sharing. I already have Wi-Fi problems. I get disconnected constantly. I love my iconia except for that. It only takes me 5 seconds to reconnect, but it is sooooo annoying. So do you mind telling me which browsers you tried and which won you like most?
Try the CherryKang ROM on the Touchpad, it uses a special Wifi fix. Some people also say you should set the channel on your router to between 1 and 6.

Browsers I recommend are Dolphin HD, Skyfire, Opera Mobile for Wifi. Miren is good, too. On my phone I use Opera Mini to save on data charges.

To read up I suggest you take a look at xda-developers.com.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote