View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #11
charlesatan
Addict
charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesatan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've bought every monthly "Webscription" package from Baen since they started in 1999. I consider it a small way in which I can show my support in a practical way for one of the good guys of the publishing industry.
Just wondering, and I don't meant to be insulting, but how do you reconcile this statement with your previous post:

Quote:
I don't give two hoots who publishes a book; it's only the retailer experience that's important to me, and Amazon win hands down there, for me.
Since you do pay attention to who publishes the book (Baen in this case).
charlesatan is offline   Reply With Quote