Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #21
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
okay you convinced me

since this thread gathered many ipad advocates, i would like to go a bit off topic and ask if i should wait for the new ipad to come out or buy the latest one, or the ipad2 ?

for pdf, ipad3 and ipad2 are the same? is there a feature in ipad4 that will make pdf more readable?
I wouldn't wait around for the 4gen, as no one knows when it will come out. Like Harry said, the difference in the screen between iPad 2 and iPad 3 is quite noticable, so I would strongly recommend the 3 gen. The text is really very crisp and it's much easier to read on a 3gen than a 2gen.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote