View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:28 AM   #6
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Hi Catharsis, I have a PB903 and I am very happy with it, but obviously I've voted with my fee, so I am partial. I'd strongly encourage you to have a look at teh very good series of video comparisons by jsbach - there he compares te M92 to the PB903, and considering that the PB912 is a 903 without 3G, that should be a good starting point for you. He also has other stuff here:
http://baach.de/lost-thoughts
This guy certainly put a lot of effort into producing these videos.
On the surface this looks like a thorough test, but what is missing are the negative aspects - and there are plenty. Why he didn't bother to mentione these:who knows?
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote