View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #11
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Although there were references to a disappointment with color e-ink, this review addresses
the "Mirasol" display device. There is an actual "Color e-Ink" device, which even in its first
exposure is functioning acceptability as an e-textbook reader. If you want a device to watch
movies on, as well as read ebooks, that's fine, but there are still some of us who prefer a
dedicated eReader.

Luck;
Ken
I would love to have an "all-in-one". But I guess it will be a while before Mirasol, color E-Ink, or some other new technology will be that far along.

Maybe I will have to settle for a reader than can at least do books, magazines, newspapers, and web pages without video reasonably well. Well, I will just wait it out.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote