View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
fruiter
Connoisseur
fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; WISEreader N526
Hanvon WISEreader N526 + accessories + original box

I'm selling my WISEreader N526 (here is the mobileread wiki page for it) because I'm not using it at all. It's in excellent condition - I only used it for a couple of weeks in August - and I still have the original box and accessories.

It's a touch screen, 5" ereader that reads many ebook formats - PDF, EPUB, TXT, HTXT, HTML, DOC - and has character recognition.

Included are:
1. original box;
2. e-reader;
3. USB 2.0 cable;
4. handset;
5. original stylus;
6. 4GB microSD;
7. charger;
8. leather cover.

Here are some pictures of the WISEreader - ereader with leather cover: open, ereader with leather cover: closed, ereader with the latest book I was reading on it. The quality of the pictures is not great - sorry!

I'm very willing to give a link to my ebay feedback page. If you're interested in this ereader, please send me a private message - I'm not comfortable with giving out my personal details in a public thread.

Last edited by fruiter; 03-10-2011 at 11:58 AM.
fruiter is offline   Reply With Quote