View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #10
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Have a look at the options I have available when making the IMP. Is there anything you'd like set specifically? I can even change the font it seems. So let me know and I'll make the next book with your choice of settings.
I like those settings since I like Sans Serif .

The only thing that puzzles me is why the book appears as image with no searchable text and is pretty big as a file (~4 MB - a book of that size even with the cover should be under 600 kb since imp is a compressed format like prc or lit).

I have never used BD to make imp since I have the Librarian which is very good for that, and in case of batch converts or huge files I use the free ETI tool, so I do not know the finer points of it. The settings look to me very good.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote