View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #25
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
You must be really really old I'm not so young myself (not quite old yet though) and I remember buying a Casio calculator for high school for about $20)
To lend a bit of perspective here, in 1972 I bought my first calculator - a Texas Instruments model that did addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and square roots - that's all - for $99. As you can see, the price tag scarred me for life! You can do the math about the age.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote