View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #23
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can't. The iOS Kindle App doesn't support the KF8 format.
That's.... weird. I bought an eBook from Amazon a while ago that Kindle for PC downloaded as AZW3, and it is accessible from the iPad iOS app.

Although I can't be certain that Amazon sent the iOS app an AZW3 file. It might've sent a MOBI file instead.

Anyway, the tech support told me the following:
Quote:
I understand you want the Kindle app for iPad to support sideload transfer of AZW3 files.

Please be advised that at this time, the option to sideload AZW3 files from your PC to your Kindle app for iPad is not yet supported. However, you can still access these files on your Kindle for iPad by sending these files from your PC to your Kindle for iPad via your "Send-to-Kindle e-mail address."
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote