Thread: MobileRead July 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #33
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Thanks. i couldn't get to it via iBooks, but I found it in The Faber Podcast in the
Itunes store. I saw that the BBC World Service has lots of book podcasts in the World Book Club.

And Kobo didn't give me a price reduction. I think it's because I live in Europe.
Hmmm. I live in Europe too but did get the discount. Perhaps that is because the Republic of Ireland is possibly linked to the UK store for Kobo--as is now certainly the case with Amazon.

I'll have to check out the World Book Club. It sounds like a good resource for exploring insights about books. Thanks for that information.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 06-30-2013 at 05:18 AM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote