View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #24
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm not really clear on whether @kyteflyer is running iOS7 beta or just referring to iOS in general. Either way there is no reason to get defensive about battery life. iOS and Android both suck at preserving battery life. I do hope iOS7 can get the degree of suckiness down to a more tolerable level, but I'm skeptical as new OSes rarely improve battery life--they usually make it worse.
kyteflyer's referring to the iOS 7 beta.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote