View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I have over 3000 books on my touch and use the Shelves management feature to handle the book organization. I am using Calibre to create the Shelves, it seems to be handleing this job quite well. I dont use Calibre to push my books to the device as I find there are still a myriade of issues still that need to be addressed. But the creation of shelves is great.
What are the issues? And if you don't use calibre to send the books, how do you do it? And as you are not using calibre for that, I am a bit surprised the shelf management part is working correctly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote