View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:17 AM   #11560
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
After snow and a couple of days where the temps hovered around freezing all day long, we'll be in the upper 60s* by Wednesday.

* That's around 19 degrees for those of you living almost anywhere else on planet Earth.
Same here. But it was 40s and rain this morning when I left for the university. Of course, one of my students has made me sick, so all I want to do is go home and curl up in bed with a book and my cat.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote