View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #213
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
My tags are not numerous, they are pretty simple. Most of them are made for my Sony. Oh I did make another column for extra tags that I can use and not mess up the Sony collections. In the extra column I put things like Amazon, library, or anything else I want. In the official "tags" column I have things like:
1 - 1st in series
2 - next in series
Anderson. Evangeline
3 - SFR
4 - 1st in series MM
....etc. I have a few author collection tags, most are series or genre. Then the Sony takes and makes collections using the tags as collection names. I put the numbers in so they will show up on the first page or two.

I've got to look into making my tags better for Mantano on the Fire. I haven't really explored using them that way. As long as it doesn't mess up my Sony tags
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote