View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #110
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
to be honest, all lcd screens looks washed out or whatever under different angles...mine ipad 3 screen is looking darker/washed out when tillted up or down or left or right...i think there is no ideal solutions whatever you get..as for battery, i dont know about nexus but mine no name android tablets are a joke regarding battery life...they went from full to zero after one day or day and a half standby, just by doing nothing (with wifi off)...mine numbers after last charge with ipad 3: 15 hours of using time, 4+ days of standby, wifi is always on...android should learn a thing or two about it...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote