View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 05:33 PM   #64
captainao
Enthusiast
captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Axim x51v;T|X;NX73;SEK750
OK - I understood that I could have them all in one file, but I was trying to get around having to schedule all of them individually for daily (lazy, I know <g>). I realize now that's just as easy as setting them to "always"
On another note, I just ran into a bit f trouble on scheduler which I had set to run (on my XP Pro machine) even when I wasn't logged in. My son was logged in playing a game, and this background activity caused the screen to go black. Not a serious problem for me to rectify, and I've now set iSilo to only run when I'm logged in. Question: With XP I can be logged in, but have another account "active" through Fast User Switching - does iSilo look at whether I'm "active" or just logged in.
Thanks for your response.