View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #18
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Well, I can confirm that the last line cut off for sideloaded epubs is still present.
Unbelievable.
I wish I could go back to 1.9.9 I had zero problems with that version, but since 1.9.10 my Kobo Touch is unusable.
Very disappointed and frustrated.
That is disappointing. I've just updated and I'm hoping for quite a few improvements.
I had the Storage Error at 1.9.9 which has gone but with 1.9.10 I couldn't side load books at all either with Calibre or Windows Explorer. TBH I don't find the bottom line being cut off that bad when the alternative is no book at all!

I was almost ready to try a factory reset when the update came through. My fingers are well and truly crossed.

EDIT: The update didn't fix my issues but a factory reset did. Now I can sideload through Windows Explorer and the bottom line is there!
The update as a few improvements - I'm really enjoying the percentage indicator on many of the processing steps. While waiting for my books to "process" it was nice to be able to see that something was happening. That little whirly thing just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited by HarleyB; 09-27-2011 at 02:34 AM.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote