View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #359
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Your tricks won't work on me, no matter how cute your avatar is. A REAL friend helps you beat your problems and makes you stronger, not enables you to feed your addiction. So yes, I'll be your friend, and no, I won't buy you any books.
A REAL friend sits next to you after the dust settles and says "Damn, that was fun, wasn't it?"

Don't worry Poppaea, I'll help you be stronger - to buy ebooks and resist these cruel blandishments!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote