Thread: Clip on light?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #30
amo
Teaist
amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Aura ONE, Android cell phone
I got the Verso Clip Light right from Chapters, the white one to match my kobo (very stylish ). I do like it a lot. It fits the kobo very well; the gooseneck is nicely adjustable to avoid glare spots or even angle it away from shining at my sleeping husband in bed.
It is, however, very bright; so I made a little sleeve out of cream-coloured paper which I slip over it to dim the light to less glare. The other problem is that sometimes when it's been on for a longer time the switch doesn't want to turn off any more, so then I have to pop open the battery compartment, take out the batteries and put them back in until next time. I've been meaning to get it exchanged at Chapters, but might have missed the boat on that (I've had it since Christmas).

Last edited by amo; 04-07-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: fixed link
amo is offline   Reply With Quote