View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #17
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachDvn View Post
Cymbole, I'm trying to take your advice. I've been trying to figure out Sigil...

I loaded the Word web page/zip into Calibre, selected heuristics to detect chapters, converted to epub, saved it, opened it with Sigil. When i select "TOC editor", nothing is listed. When viewing code, no h2 tags around chapter headings. What am I missing?

Here's what I'm getting in the epub on Sigil:
Code:
<p class="MsoNormal1"><span class="calibre3">Chapter 1</span></p>
you are actually almost there -
just two more things to know & do
you got as far as open in Sigil - it's when you then save in Sigil that a new TOC is made.
in this case - heuristics failed to detect & tag the chapter starts, so you do it with regex in Sigil instead - I believe a solution has already been posted.

as to why the heuristics failed - others may have a view on that.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote