View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:29 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Also, the PRS-600 is not officially available in Spain from Sony, so I have no idea what the warranty situation is, no matter where I buy it.
The situation, as I mentioned in the other thread, is that if you buy anywhere in Europe, Sony Europe will provide warranty support. If you buy in the US, you'll have to return the device to the US (and pay for its return to you) if it needs repair. So you could buy from any European country where the Sony is available (eg UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria) and have full warranty cover.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote