View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 12:21 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickloraine View Post
But than you would have manual page breaks (at least you should, unless the author just pressed enter till a new page - the horror). Manual page breaks should be easy to handle. You can even make a search and replace in word for them. Difficulties only arise with automatic page breaks.
My bad - I did not realise that calibre offers an option in EPUB Output to create a separate xhtml file at a page break. I thought it was just on chapters in Structure Detection.

The default seems to be new file on page break which is what the OP wants, but that would be for manual page breaks not automatic page breaks inferred by the size of the paper and margins, fonts etc.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote