View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #10
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I have heard that some writers pick music that speaks to them of their writing projects so that the music can help to inspire possible twists and turns to the story line. I've had some ideas suggested to me by the music I listen to for that matter. Don't know if it's everyone's cup of tea to go that route though.
Good info, very interesting. I also heard that some authors listen to the music their characters would listen to, to further develop the character. Irvine Welsh said he does this, even if it's music he doesn't like.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote