View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I used the open source font forge program to open the Liberation Font files and then scale all the glyphs by 200%, while leaving everything else the same except for the font names.

I actually expected that I'd get overlapping characters, and that I have to find a percentage that worked, or tweak some other parameters, but it turnd out to work OK on the Gen3.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
Huh, I tried to do the same thing too once. How did you do it?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote