View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #5
wilbrich
Connoisseur
wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.wilbrich is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo (original), Sony Tablet, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I had the exact same issue after 3 weeks of flawless use...and the only thing that solved it was a factory reset (see my post from 5 days ago).

Can you think of anything that may have caused it?
No, I can't think of anything unusual that I might have done to create my problem. And I tried re-logging in, etc without luck. Now my options are to forget about using the Kobo library and use Aldiko or to do the factory reset.

As I understand it, factory reset will erase everything I've done but leave the Vox in the condition it was in when I opened the box. Is that correct? So, essentially, I'd need to reload all the apps (not a big deal, using Dropbox), re-bookmark my websites, reload my audiobooks, etc. Any other drawbacks to factory reset?

If Kobo staff are listening, any chance a software update sometime in the near future will correct the problem?
wilbrich is offline   Reply With Quote