View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Question Question about the File structure

Hi
Have a question for those who have or have used the Kindle.
Is the file structure flat, like in the Sony Reader, or is it possible to navigate folderwise on the sd card.

i'm curious as I tend to carry a lot of short stories, books etc on my PRS 500 SD Card, and tend to find it very annoying to have to tab through dozens and dozens of pages to get to a specific story when I have it nicely sorted by author, etc on the card.

Would appriciate any info on this.
Thanks
BBusyB
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote