View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Hey hey! I found the first Kindle 3 bug!

This is a weird one and I'm not sure why it happens, but it's happened to me twice when messing around in the menus and going back to read. Basically, the top bar disappears! Wha? I fix it by hitting "Back" and then going back into the book again, but look - I actually gain an extra line of text!

Does this mean Amazon is planning to let us hide any bars in the future? Seems rather odd...

PS Ignore the terrible picture colors. It's my cell phone that blows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	1079
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	57257   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	1077
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	57258  
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote