View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Calibre is ebook cataloging software. It also allows you to capture and display additional metadata for your ebook such as a synopsis, where the book falls in a series, genre, rating, a graphical cover, etc. Several display options let you sort and view the information as you wish.

Other very important features allow you to capture newpaper and periodical feeds, and to convert non-drm'd ebooks to most other ebook formats to read your ebooks on multiple devices. I personally keep the majority of my ebooks on my laptop and only download 50 or so at a time to my reader. The format conversion also allows me to get ebooks from many sources and to share my ebooks with friends.

I personally love Calibre and suggest you give it a try. What's to lose?

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote