View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #69
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Currently downloading an Ereader Upgrade pkg via desktop software to my KG. I am wondering if its the 2.3.1 update peeps are starting to trend about.
I am thinking it is as the Developers Forum is listing it as the update for Canadian Users.

Regards

Jack
The Direct Link thread in the Developer's Forum doesn't have a link for 2.3.1 yet, as no one has posted one, and my Glo isn't being updated.

So, any link would be for the 2.2.0/2.2.1 firmware, which is a Japan release. Unless you are talking about an earlier version.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote