View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #61
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12)

Came over wifi.
I just got 2.3.0 dated 12/3/12 on my Mini (though device information says it is 2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12)

release notes:
1. Check your reading stats while you read
2. Enjoy improved title displays
3. Sync your Library to a micro SD card if your device is full
4. Learn how to add a book directly from Help menu
5. Experience our updated home screen
6. Benifit from multiple bug fixes

(obviously #3 is n/a for mini which doesn't have SD card slot)
Only change I see for home page is a new Sync button where reading life button was in 2.1.5.
if using sleep cover the device doesn't put itself back to sleep if you take longer than a minute to read one page without touching the screen, that was very irritating in 2.1.5 glad it no longer does that in 2.3.0/2.3.1.

Edit: I spoke to soon, 2.3.0/2.3.1 does still sleep the device if you take more than about 60 seconds to read a page after you open your sleep cover, at least it did the third time I did this after the update so perhaps now it is intermitant, I just wish they would make the time a bit longer, I am often on the last line of the page and the stupid thing goes to sleep on me if I haven't touched the screen.

Last edited by jiminrussell; 12-14-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: sleep cover update
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote