View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #66
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Finally I´ve had a chance to see my epub-book in a couple of readers, I mean readers not in a computer. An iPad, even iPhone.

After that experience I will remove a number of footnotes. There was no precision in the jumping to and fro, rather it added an element of restlesness to the reading experience.

I will make parentheses of many footnotes and save them for the paper version, where it will be *I* who decide how a page looks, and where there ARE pages, not just screens.
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote