View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 05:01 AM   #209
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnie View Post
good day.
I am still having problems with dictionaries. Yeah, it works but it isn't so user-friendly (at least the first approach out of the two present).
I think one problem is that we don't have CANCEL mapped to any possible input. What about putting that on a long press event when in the header area?
Or putting it into the footer.

FWIW dictionaries already work quite okay and would almost be good enough to work with, the only thing that's bothering me is the two-column mode it displays the results in.

I just can't find where this gets set. Maybe it's a CSS setting somewhere, I'll have to check that again.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote