View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #199
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
On a more important note, adding support for Perso-Arabic font would be nice.
From what I've seen of the code there is no support for right-to-left scripts (also none for vertically written scripts) in the CoolReader engine that is used by HackedUpReader and it also wouldn't be so easy to add that even if I had extensive knowledge about its inner workings.

You could try and raise a feature request at the CoolReader feature tracker: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?gro...84&atid=936759

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
And by the way, one thing I love about HUR is that for reading books in my mother languages, (where books begin from right to left), prev/next page can be triggered by touching right/left sides of screen! (nice )
But it sounds like it would work for you?
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote