View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:51 AM   #197
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilogis View Post
I changed the setting of HUR to make it refresh every page.

Now, outside of HUR, page refresh is automatically turned on and I cannot change back with HUR, or turn off with Kindle setting. Uninstalled HUR but still no luck.
The page refreshing of HackedUpReader works by calling a command line program by Amazon that refreshes the current visible screen. It doesn't change any of the settings of the Kindle.

I'm unable to see how it could possibly change the behavior of the other standard Kindle components.

Edit: Although I noticed that the Kindle reader software will refresh the display always when there are images on the page? Can anybody confirm my observation?

Last edited by bhaak; 08-22-2012 at 04:55 AM.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote