View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:29 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'm trying to figure out how this works...if they say "you can discount The Help for 25%", isn't that still agency pricing? It's like when the agency sets a sale price of 1.99 or 2.99 to get you to buy the first book in the series.
It would seem all they would be doing here would be simply setting a "minimum price" - as you say, amounts to the same thing.
And I just wonder if prices might just creep up, only a little, of course - just enough, coincidentally, to make up for any possible reduction in profit ?

No, sorry, I'm being far too cynical.............
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote