View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #10
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See my post from 6/20/13 for the cloning "how to". I have copied several μSD cards using the method I outlined above. Though time consuming ( a 16 GB card can take about an hour to complete) the technique makes perfect copies as long as the cards are identical in brand and capacity. Yesterday, I cloned a card before I upgraded to a newer build of succulent's CM 10.1 ROM "just in case" something didn't work right.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote