View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #37
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Kindle Daily Deal today has the whole "Nightingale" trilogy from Stephen Leather at $1.99 each.

Know nothing about them, but I've at least heard of this author and I thought at this price I'd dive in:

Amazon (US)
I thoroughly enjoyed this series, and would strongly recommend them to anyone who liked Mike Carey's Felix Castor series, as well as any fans of the television show Supernatural.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote