View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
I don't remember seeing those used either, but they're definitely in Unicode, and early enough to be supported by most readers. That's also how I use oddball characters, though, like when I had a character named Nyx Pi (spelled out since I'm on my tablet and don't know quite how to insert Unicode glyphs into posts on it). She was an engineered human; the first name was the model identifier and the second was usually their serial number in hex. Prototypes were given irrational number symbols as serial numbers; there was also a Nyx e (as in Log Natural e, which is also irrational). As a result, I had to keep the Greek letter on the clipboard and paste it in whenever I needed it.

Somehow it also made me think, "The umlauts are starting at you!"

Last edited by teh603; 10-26-2012 at 01:48 PM.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote