View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I'd be happy with either of those units -- I don't see color blotching.
As would I.

The three "Design Decisions" that Amazon mentions appear to be in direct response to the majority of negative reviews that focus on uneven lighting (shadows on the bottom of the screen), no audio/TTS, and less storage.

Of course they do not address the potentially much more serious problem of color blotches and, worse, screen quality that changes (degrades) over time.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote