View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #147
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
last night i finished my re-read of 'dead beat' i've noticed during this 2nd reading of all the dresden files novels & short stories, that the enjoyment and appreciation seems to increase with each successive book.
While I've only managed to finish book 4 (Summer Knight), I've found the writing to be increasingly enjoyable as the series comes along. Characters have become more rounded and the writing itself feels tighter.

Like Nyssa, I've got a big TBR pile to get through, so I'll probably not get to #5 (Death Masks) until somewhere near the end of this month.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote