View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #28
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzyh View Post
It's the opposite with me. I didn't have this problem with 1.9.8 but after updating to 1.9.9 I now have that problem with my dictionary.
Me, too.

Rather....I updated to 1.9.9 yesterady. And I've been fine all along until ten minutes ago! And I've been using the dictionary quite a bit today. Now, all of a sudden - all the HTML-ish gobbledy-gook.

Arrrrrrrgh.

~sigh~ The Touch is such a wonderful device, but I've had so many buggy things go on with it. (I even replaced one Touch, as a matter of fact). I own two now. All three have been buggy.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 07-30-2011 at 10:05 PM.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote