View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Got to agree with astra on this, got Sony covers for all my PRS readers and they are the most suitable being designed for the job... there've been grumbles about the fragility of the pin mountings but since I put a cover on and it stays on, no problem... I guess if you want to keep removing the cover and putting it back then elastic straps may suit better but, from my point of view, the cover is to protect my reader and it needs protecting just as much when being read in the house as when out and about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post

I have a strong dislike for covers that hold an ebook reader by straps at its corners.
Sony's cover is the most efficient design for me.
Beautiful? No idea. When I read a book I don't see the cover because I fold it.